Losing Hair? The top 5 reasons you may want to try a Sulfate-free Shampoo
Top 5 reasons you may want to try out a Sulfate-free Shampoo
1. They don’t strip natural oils: Sulfate-free/Natural shampoos clean hair while maintaining its natural shine. This is possible when natural oils are preserved in the hair. Sulfate-free hair cleansers wash the hair fibers without removing essential, natural, oils from them.
2. They’re better at moisture retention: Moisture is needed in hair to prevent problems such as split ends and breakage. Everyday exposure to pollution and dust requires frequent washing. Harsh, chemical based shampoos strip away the moisture from hair when used frequently, causing them to turn dull and frizzy. On the other hand, sulfate-free hair cleansers help retain the natural moisture in hair, giving it a healthy sheen and making them safe for everyday use.
3. They reduce irritation/ inflammation: Because sulfates are harsh chemicals, they can dry and irritate the scalp. This can also lead to inflammation if uncontrolled. On the contrary, SLS/Sulfate-free hair products are mild and they gently clean your hair, without creating such problems.
4. They help retain hair color: Coloring hair is a common routine of most people, especially women. However, longevity of the color will depend on how well you take care of your hair. Using a good Sulfate-free shampoo will extend the lifeline of your hair color, thus reducing fading. This will in turn prevent you from frequently coloring your hair.
5. They’re safe for the environment: Sulfate free shampoos and conditioners are safe for environment. Thanks to their plant-based ingredients, they do not pollute our water bodies.
Suitable for sensitive scalp: Sulfate-free hair cleansers are an obvious alternative for those with sensitive skin.
Try our Sulfate Free, Natural Argan-based Shampoo and Conditioner: https://getbestlife.in/product/argan-nourish-shampoo/